Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday

Well today is my baby's third birthday! I can't believe that he is already 3 years old.  It seems like only yesterday he was that little boy in the hospital not doing well.  I have posted a few pictures from when he was born that I did not share the day he was  born becuase I didn't like them.  Now he is a crazy three year old and way past all the tubes and monitors:) Above he is wide awake and holding my finger.

Below is Scott holding him but not for long because he was not breathing well.


Here Beckym is in the NICU with all his tubes and IV.


Under the lights getting a sun tan and all snuggled up.


Finally no tubes and ready to go home.


He had some big brothers who were excited for him and mom to get home and back to somewhat normal.






Here I was relaxing with Beckym and my other two babies.  Elley was only a couple months old so she was still a baby too.  Weber just loves to snuggle.

2 comments:

  1. It feels like those hospital days were yesterday. I'm so glad you have a healthy 3 year old boy. Yeah Beckym. Hope he enjoyed Chuck E Cheese!

    ReplyDelete