Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Cadynce!!

Well I can't believe that Cadynce is already 7.  It seems as only yesterday he came home from the hospital 5v weeks early and was actually able to come home with me.  He was the only one of all three boys that didn't have to stay in the NICU.  He still is small for his age and may always be but that is fine with me! I just hope Beckym dont pass him up too soon because that will happen:) I posted a few pictures of Cadynce in the hospital the day he was born.  I thought I would add Payton in them as well because he looks so small.


Cadynce also had the most hair of all the boys.  Look at those sideburns!



Now a bug 7 year old!!! Wow!


1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe we met him when he was only 2 1/2!! Happy Bday Big C man! BTW...loving Payton's hair in those baby pics!

    ReplyDelete