Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is this Shampoo?

Well this is one of those moments that I have this blog for so that I dont forgot things like this.  This morning while I was showering and getting ready for the day Beckym was really busy.  I always shower while Beckym plays around upstairs and comes into make a mess in the bathroom, but this morning he was gone the whole time.  I did wonder in the back of my mind what he might be doing so quietly instead of bothering me but I kept right on getting ready.  I was getting ready a lot faster without him.  When I finally finished drying my hair I went looking for him.  He was on the steps with Elley and his bear.  I then noticed he had a bottle of something with him but wasn't sure what it was.  I then saw the cap off and asked what he was doing.  He took off running so I knew it wasn't good.  He went and threw the bottle in the garbage and came running out to find me.  I then saw that he had rubbed lotion all through his hair like it was shampoo.  So today Beckym had had two baths before 10:00.  I guess I should check on him more often when he is being quiet and I am getting ready. Here are a few pictures of his hair before he got his second bath.



 

1 comment:

  1. My goodness Beckym! Lotion is a lot of fun isn't it. He is such a brat!

    ReplyDelete