Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poor Elley

Well today Elley woke up not acting quite right.  She kept shaking and her eyes were both somewhat swollen.  I didnt really think a whole lot of it at first but then when she kept shaking I thought I better make a phone call.  I called the animal hospital and asked their opinion about what to do with her.  They said she was probably shaking because she was in pain and that she should be seen before Monday morning.  So I went to the hospital with her after lunch not knowing what to expect.  She ended up having an ulcer in one eye and the other one does not make tears.  So $300.00 later we are back home with 4 different kinds of meds. and this stupid thing on her head.  She has to wear it when we are not watching her.  So that isn't very much.  I put it on her just now and took her picture.  She hates it and two seconds after I took the picture she had managed to take it off.  Now Beckym is trying to put it on as I write this.  Pretty funny.  Well Monday we will go in to make sure she is still OK so I will keep you all posted. 

 

Beckym trying to touch her eyes after I just told him not to.

 

Elley hat is what he kept telling me.

 

Don't you love his legs being crossed.

 

3 comments:

  1. $300??? Ouch! Welcome to my world of million-dollar-dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well your 3 things in a row is over and you can relax in KC instead some warm climate probably due to x3, and then 333.00 later wow!
    crossed legs...did he do that himself?

    ReplyDelete