Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Years Eve

 We celebrated Christmas and New Years all the same night.
Here is Cadynce and Lake smiling for the camera.


This is the one Buddies movie that Cadynce didn't have yet and now he does.


Beckym wearing Cadynce's new coat from Nana.

 

All I can say is here is Brandyn being Brandyn and my boys taking notes


We all ate crab legs and most everyone like them but Beckym and I.



Beckym sitting with Nana and Papa with his Daddy's hat on.  He thought he was being funny.


Josh showing off Scott's nice outfit he has for the night.


All three boys hanging out in the garage because they were loud and frying some chicken wings.  This is something that gets done whenever Scott is around.  Notice how smokey the garage is.



1 comment:

  1. my boys...what can I say. We just can't get together without a wing party. The hotter the better...as cold as it was outside I guess the wings warmed them up a little.

    ReplyDelete